Wednesday, October 27, 2010

When you can't see how things will work out.

Where there is an insurmountable problem, there will always be someone who says, "I just don't see how this is going to work out." And they are right, they don't see. We walk by Faith, not sight.

When Moses had gone to Pharaoh several times, and each time things got worse, someone in Moses family was surely saying, "I just don't see how this is going to work out." But, Moses didn't need them to see. He walked by Faith, not sight.

When Daniel kept his faith, even though it meant disaster, there must have been someone who said, "I just don't see how this is going to work out." Daniel didn't need them to see. He walked by Faith, not sight.

When Esther, trembling, decided to go where no one went uninvited...there was surely someone in her grooming party who said, "I just don't see how this is going to work out." But, Esther, was unmoved by their inablility to see. She walked by Faith, not sight.

And last night in my home, when pressure was high and solutions looked slim...neither my husband or I could see how things were going to work out - but that was of course just the beginning for a miracle, because when we can't see...we remember: We walk by Faith, not Sight.

1 comment: